Linksys E2500 (N600) Router
Connectivity Technology Wireless Brand Linksys Compatible Devices Personal Computer, Printer Control Method Touch Frequency Band Class Dual-Band Operating System Windows XP Professional Edition Wireless Communication Standard 802.11a/b/g/n Security Protocol WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK Number of Ports 4 LAN Port Bandwidth 10/100 megabits_per_second Enjoy the power of simultaneous dual band Wireless N (802.11n) technology with double the capacity for surfing the web Connect your computers, wireless printers, smartphones, and other wireless devices at up to 300 + 300 Mbps of transfer speed Double your network bandwidth with simultaneous dual bands (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) to help avoid interference Enjoy the superior range provided by a MIMO antenna array Use 4 Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps) ports to directly connect wired devices Give visitors password protected Internet access on a separate network so your visitors have access to the
1 year warranty on all products. 30 days money back guarantee..
3-5 days worldwide free delivery via UPS & DHL.
14 days no hassle return policy. If you’re not happy, you get 100% of your money back.
Fine router for the money
This is my second Linksys product. I was very happy with WRT54G til about 4 months ago when all of sudden it would not let my my wireless laptops print. The desktop was fine, but not the laptops. Then the download speed began to decay. After talking to some friends, it was clear the router was on it's way out. I looked for a couple of months and finally decided on this one. I could have purchased a cheaper one, but I was concerned about the range and the durability. I read the reviews and this one seemed to be the clear choice for the price point. So far, I am pleased with the choice.
The Linksys E2500 offers superior wireless speed (up to 300 + 300 Mbps), optimal range, and powerful dual band technology to provide advanced performance for active wireless households. Simultaneous dual band (2.4 + 5 GHz) technology doubles your network bandwidth and helps avoid network interference, enabling smoother and faster media streaming and file transfers. A MIMO antenna array offers superior range and reliability. And WPA/WPA2 encryption and SPI firewall help keep your network protected. Plus, included Cisco Connect software gets you set up in three easy steps and offers powerful tools for ongoing management of your network.
From the Manufacturer
Dual-Band Wireless-N600 Router
Create a powerful home wireless network with double the capacity for surfing the Internet, streaming multimedia, and running applications simultaneously.
Advanced performance for active online households and home offices.
Easy set-up with Cisco Connect software
- Larger households and home offices
- Surfing the Web, emailing and printing wirelessly
- Connecting multiple devices
- Transferring and downloading large files
- Streaming multimedia and gaming
- High speed (up to 300 + 300 Mbps) for fast wireless transfer rates
- Extended range with MIMO antenna array
- Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps) ports to connect wired devices to the network
- Simultaneous dual-band to maximize throughput and help avoid network interference
Compare all of the Linksys Wi-Fi routers below and choose the one that's right for your home.
The Cisco Advantage
Cutting-edge technology from the networking leader
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PC: Wi-Fi enabled PC with CD or DVD drive, running Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 or later, Windows Vista SP1, or Windows 7
- Mac: Wi-Fi enabled Mac with CD or DVD drive, running OS X Leopard 10.5 or later, Snow Leopard 10.6 or later, or Lion 10.7 or later
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer 7, Safari 4, Firefox 3 or Chrome
- Linksys E2500 Advanced Dual-Band N Router
- CD-ROM with Setup Software and Resources
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Adapter
1. One item per buyer. 2. Shipping to residential address only.