Sensibo Sky is the best device to control your air conditioner from anywhere and anytime.
Origin: Israel .
Free shipping !
Warning: Last items in stock!
Control your air conditioner from anywhere and anytime
Make your air conditioner smart
Meet the 2nd generation Sensibo Sky. It's never been easier to control your air conditioner from anywhere, anytime. Maximize your comfort and save energy.
Control from anywhere, anytime
Control your air conditioner from anywhere. Monitor the temperature and humidity remotely.
Location based on/off
Turns on automatically before you arrive, turns off when the last person leaves using your phone's geo-location.
Using 7-day scheduling, geo-fencing and filter cleaning alerts, Sensibo saves energy and pays for itself.
Works with Amazon Echo & Google Home
With Sensibo you can use phrases like: 'Alexa, turn on the living room' and 'Ok Google, turn off the bedroom'.
What's in the box?
The Sensibo Sky device
A micro-USB power adapter
The adapter may come with a universal connector or fit specifically for your country
We like :
Good to know :
Control the air conditioner from anywhere
Turns off when everybody leaves
Filter cleaning reminders & alerts
Sensibo turns on the A/C automatically before you arrival
Monitor temperature & humidity
(L x W x H) - 83 x 57 x 20 mm
110 -240 V
0.02 - 0.08 A
2412 - 2462 MHz
WiFi b/g/n 2.4 GHz with internet connection
Temperature and Relative Humidity
0° - 60° C
Which air conditioners does Sensibo support?
Sensibo supports any air conditioner that has an infrared remote control
Whether it's a mini split, window AC, ductless, portable, heat pump and even central air conditioners that come with an infrared remote control.
If you have a central air conditioner with dampers, and each damper has a separate an infrared remote control, Sensibo supports those too.
Which heat pumps does Sensibo support?
Sensibo supports any heat pump with an infrared remote control
How to set the climate react mode
1. Go to https://home.sensibo.com and login with your email and passowrd.
2. Choose the device you want to activate Climte React on.
3. Click the more options icon from the bottom right hand side of the device menu.
4. Choose 'Set up Climate React' from the menu.
5. On the Climate React screen drag the temperature bar to the left and right to set the trigger points for action.
6. Define what you want to set the AC to.
7. Click apply to set changes.
8. Climate Reacte mode icon turns blue and to indicate that it is activated. To Disable/Enable Climate React mode simply click on the icon.
Sensibo Sky doesn't connect to my router
1. The name (SSID) and password for your network are correct
2. You network is online (visible when scanning for networks and you can use it from other devices)
3. The router is set to transmit on 2.4GHz (Sensibo does not support 5GHz networks)
4. The password length is not longer than 32 characters
5. You don't have special firewalls, vpns or proxies (consult with your IT or technician)
If your credentials were entered correctly and the network is indeed online, you might have issues connecting due to network settings such as firewall, vpn or proxy.
Excelent aquisition.... the app has great features that actually works...
Everything I need is on my phone and at my fingertips. I am very happy with this purchase.