Monitor, diagnose and predict vehicle issues and more thanks to Zus Smart Vehicle Health Monitor. Ergonomic design to ease installation.
Origin: United States
Free shipping !
Warning: Last items in stock!
Keep your car's condition in check with this nonda ZUS smart vehicle health monitor. It identifies your vehicle's error codes and predicts potential issues via the Smart Driving Assistant app, letting you save money on engine diagnosis. This nonda Zus smart vehicle health monitor plugs into your car's OBD II port, making it convenient to keep tabs on the engine.
The Smart Vehicle Health Monitor is the most compact OBD product in the market. Its simple and sophisticated design makes it a convenient companion in every car.
Simply plug it in
The ZUS® Smart Vehicle Health Monitor is designed to be easily installed - just plug it into your car’s OBD II port and you’re ready to go.
World’s first predictive algorithm analyzes historical engine data for potential issues.
We like :
Good to know :
Universal use. Compatible with most vehicles
This monitor will not interfere with your regular driving
Wireless synchronization with Apple or Android smartphones
The device also uses an advanced algorithm to detect future problems
The ZUS Smart Vehicle Health Monitor is designed to be easily installed
The Zus Health Monitor can help you save as much as 25 cents per gallon
1.65 x 1.63 x 0.85 in
0.05 ~ 0.1 A
12 ~ 24 V
Max Output Power
Operating Frequency Range
What can this Health Monitor do?
When you are driving, you may put your phone next to the dashboard and check the numbers. For some cars, it won't have the exact number but a range only. So this monitor can show you more about your car's performance when driving.
Safety center provides you a way to be a professional doctor for your car. When the "Check Engine Light" is suddenly on next time, you just need to scan and read the detailed explanation about OBD II Trouble Codes then decide if you need to go for a check. If it's not a problem, you may use the safety center to decode and the lights won't show on your dashboard anymore. No worries anymore.
How to Install ZUS Health Monitor?
The installation of the Health Monitor is pretty simple. Usually, you just need to plug in and pair then that's it. But some of the information you might need to know to understand better how it works.
The Key Points for Pairing
1. Turn on GPS+ Bluetooth+ Internet on your phone, and monitor should be blinking (not off/on) before starting to pair.
2. Pair the monitor in ZUS app instead of the system Bluetooth menu.
What about lights indicator?
1. Blinking: Monitor is not connected/ paired with App. Please turn on Bluetooth+ GPS+ Internet and ZUS app.
2. Keep On: Monitor is connected to ZUS App and connected phone/tablet is nearby. You may switch off your phone system Bluetooth to see if it's connected to this phone. If it still keeps on, please check if ZUS app is installed on another iOS/Android device and that device should be nearby
3. No lights: Monitor gets no power. Please plugin again.
No customer reviews for the moment