Ultraloq UL3 BT smart lever lock is designed to be "Real Keyless" for maximum flexibility and convenience. You are free to use fingerprint, code, key or smartphone to unlock.
Free shipping !
Warning: Last items in stock!
UL3 BT Bluetooth Enabled Fingerprint and Touchscreen Smart Lever Lock
Your smartphone is now your key. Just unlock your door using the Ultraloq App on your phone. Ultraloq UL3 BT uses Bluetooth Low Energy which means that Ultraloq will keep working even in the event of power or internet outages. In Ultraloq App, you can also view users, logs of who's entered and even clone users when you install one more Ultraloq.
Advanced Fingerprint Identification
Everyone’s fingerprint is unique and no one can steal it from you. Our advanced fingerprint technology uses a scratchproof, dustproof and waterproof sensor to make unlocking easy and secure. 95 fingerprints can be enrolled. Identifies you in less than 0.5 second and works well for kids and the elder.
Strong outside. Stable inside.
IP65 water and dustproof.
For both exterior and interior doors.
Knock/Shake to Open
Just knock on your phone four times, even when it’s in your pocket and you’re in. (For iOS only) Shake to Open You can just wakeup your smartphone’s screen and shake your phone to unlock your door. No need to open Ultraloq app. (For Android only).
“Anti-peep password” ensures that strangers can’t steal your password by looking at worn-out keypad digits or watching you nearby when you enter the password. This function allows the user to type in any number of random digits, and can still gain access as long as the 1 correct password is embedded in the longer set of numbers.
Up to 1 Year Battery Life
3 AA batteries. Up to 8,000 times access. Low battery alerts on OLED display and App. Innovation in clutch design makes Ultraloq more reliable but 50% less power consumption than traditional clutches.
What’s in the box?
Interior mounting plate
We like :
Good to know :
Water and dustproof
Shake your phone and open the door (For iOS only)
Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Connectivity
Up to 1 year battery life
Advanced Fingerprint Identification and anti-peep touchscreen
Intuitive OLED Display
3.5 x 6.3 x 7 inch (front panel)
3.3 x 6.3 x 7 inch (back panel)
0.9 x 0.7 inches
3 AA batteries
Bluetooth 4.0, fingerprint and code
Optical fingerprint sensor
Android and iOS
Strong zinc alloy
Outside lock body: -31°F (-35°C) to 158°F (70°C)
Inside lock body: 14°F (-10°C) to 131°F (55°C)
How to place your fingerprint properly on Ultraloq UL3 BT / UL3 Smart Lock?
1. It is highly recommended to follow the illustration below to register your fingerprint properly. Make sure your finger is flatly placed in the center of the reader with some pressure for a better identification.
2. Please follow the correct way each time to ensure a high acceptance rate.
3. It is recommended that each user registers two or more fingerprints.
4. Please note that dry, wet, oily or dirty fingers may affect the fingerprint identification.
5. Avoid the callus, peeling or injured finger to ensure the registration and identification successful.
6. In case of low recognition rate, please delete the original registered fingerprint and register it again.
How to initialize Ultraloq UL3 BT / UL3 Smart Lock to factory default?
Please follow the steps below.
1. Remove the battery cover.
2. Find a small paper clip and stick one end into the reset button hole.
3. Press and hold the reset button at least for 5 seconds until a beep is audible.
In case you forget your Admin Code, you can initialize the lock and be able to set Admin Code again.
I am not sure where I am at in programming Ultraloq UL3 BT / UL3 Smart Lock.
In this case, we recommend you to initialize your lock and program it again.
No customer reviews for the moment