With the portable mini Pico projector you will enjoy high quality pictures or movies from any connected device.
Origin: France .
Free shipping !
Warning: Last items in stock!
The nomadic pico projector
Very compact and lightweight, the Puridea nomadic projector is aesthetically pleasing and offers exceptional image rendering with a wide projection angle either horizontally or vertically.
Its LED lamp (more than 20000 hours of use) offers a nice brightness and the autonomy of operation more than 2 hours allows a duration of projection comfortable.
Contrast can be adjusted manually to ensure optimum viewing quality on any surface (wall, ceiling, ...).
The Pico-Projector Puridea comes with all its essential accessories: remote control, tripod, cable and adapter.
Its use is simple, via the supplied remote control or the control panel on the front panel.
It is also possible to directly insert a microSD card to read your contents from this medium.
A real mobile cinema solution!
- Dimensions: (L) 75 x (l) 75 x (H) 34 mm
- Weight: 200 grams
- Materials: ABS and PC Metal
- Focus: manual
- WiFi: RTL8192DU 802.11 a / b / g / n 2.4G to 5GHz 2T2R
- Battery capacity: 4800mAh
- Battery life:> 2 hours
- Brightness: MAX 50 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 1000: 1
- Throw Ratio: 1.19: 1
- Aspect Ratio: 16: 9
- LED (lifetime):> 20000 hours
- OS: iOS7.0 +, Android4.3 +
Use of buttons on the front panel:
- On / off / validation
- Volume increase: prolonged pressure, short pressure
- Decrease in volume: prolonged pressure, short pressure
- How to use: Miracast / DLNA / airplay / air mirroring / windows miracast switch
What's in the Box:
- Pico projector Puridea
- Micro USB-USB cable
- User Manual
- Remote control
We like :
Good to know :
Very compact and lightweight
Exceptional image rendering with a wide or horizontal projection angle
Its 20,000 hours of use
Operating time of more than 2 hours
Indispensable on the move or at home
Comes with all essential accessories: remote control, tripod, cable and adapter
Using advice ?
1. Do not block the ventilation slots. To ensure proper operation of the projector and protect it from overheating, it is recommended to install it in a location that does not block ventilation. As an example, do not place the projector on a congested coffee table, couch, bed or the like. Do not install in a closed area such as a bookcase or cabinet that can prevent air circulation.
2. Do not use this projector near water or moisture. To reduce the risk of fire and / or electric shock, do not expose this unit to rain or moisture.
3. Do not install near heat sources such as radiators, heaters, stoves or other appliances (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
4. Clean only with a dry cloth.
5. Use only the parts / accessories specified by the manufacturer.
6. Do not use the device if it is physically damaged or damaged.
7. Do not allow objects or liquids to enter the projector. They may touch dangerous voltage points and short-circuited parts may result in fire or electric shock.
When to charge the battery?
When the low battery icon appears on the projected screen, replace the battery immediately or plug in the AC adapter to charge the battery.
How to insert an SD card?
The projector projects multimedia les directly from the data sources: internal memory, microSD card, or an external source via a female USB cable
By default, the projector displays the contents of the internal memory.
However, if a microSD card has been inserted, the projector will first read the contents of the microSD card.
Insert the microSD card into the slot with the gold contacts facing down. To remove the microSD card, push the card a little to eject it from the slot.
IOS, Android and Windows
75 x 75 x 34mm
Battery of 4800 mAh
Untill 3 hours
Abs plastic and metal
Rechargeable by USB port
854 x 480
20 000 hours
MAX 50 ANSI Lumens
No customer reviews for the moment