Control the Bionic Bird via the mobile application and enjoy a unique experience: fly!
Origin: France .
Free shipping !
Warning: Last items in stock!
DISCOVER... BIONIC BIRD!
The Bionic Bird is an original drone which is able to fly like a real bird. It is very light, with a weight of only 9,5 grammes. This explains why there is no camera on it. You will only need your smartphone or tablet to easily control the Bionic Bird.
THE BIONIC BIRD, A BIRD AS REAL AS A TRUE ONE
It is the only flying object in the world that does not scare birds. The drone perfectly suits its environment thanks to its revolutionary mechanism (identic as a flapping bird), appealing friends like enemies. Every material has been specifically designed for this drone, its low weight (9 gramms), its strenght and flexibility (by using quality materials), and its innovating system which allows to reduce the speed of the motor. Everything is miniaturized to the extreme, to obtain the most possible compact object in order to offer a unique experience to the user.
What contains my package at its delivery ?
-Your Bionic Bird ready to fly
-The portable egg recharger for Bionic Bird and USB cable.
- A pair of replacement wings.
- A bag of aluminum strips to refine the wing balance.
- An instruction manual.
- Ultra light bird, weight 9.2 g
- Powerful main motor (1.2 watt output) with aluminum radiator
- Electronic anti overheating protection.
- 1:36 Reducer (patented) ultra compact and lightweight (0.3 g)
- Precise power control (128 steps)
- Adjustable tail angle for slow or fast flights (indoor / outdoor)
- Steering control by wing deformation (patented) precise and immediate for acrobatic flying
- Impressive gliding finesse due to its very low Alaire load (3.42 g / dm 2)
- Onboard hybrid lithium polymer battery, 50 mAh (1.6 g)
- Short circuit protection, battery overload and complete discharge for a longer life.
- Autonomy for a 6 minute flight at full speed, 7.5 minute max for normal flight or a distance of 1.8 km.
The egg is designed to charge your Bionic Bird. It is also a stylish and decorative object that acts as a support for the bird to sit on.
The Egg – Stand Alone Charger
- 36 grams, 57 x 45 mm
- Hybrid lithium polymer battery, 800 mAh
- Total capacity of the egg: 10 full flights, or 75minutes of flying time.
- Short charging time of the Bird, only 12 minutes thanks to a proprietary smart charging cycle
- "Turbo Charge®."
- The bird charges on the egg where it connects automatically by retractable magnetic contacts.
- Charging time of the egg: 1 hour
- Auto complete shut down of the egg after 12 minutes of inactivity (saves battery).
- Conveniently packaged, reusable bag for storage and transportation of the product.
Dimensions & performances
Length of the bird: 17 cm
Size of the bird: 33 cm
Weight of the bird: 8.85 g
Bird control: Power (altitude) and steering
Egg – Stand alone Charger: LiPo Battery capacity 800 mAh
Onboard accumulator: LiPO 50 mAh, 20 C- 1100 mA
Autonomy of the bird in normal flight: 7.5 min
Egg Autonomy: 10 loads / 75 minute flight
Charging time of the bird: 12 min
Charging time of the egg by USB: 60 minutes
Auto power off of the egg after: 12 minutes
Range control of the bird in flight: 100 m
Protocol: Bluetoth 4
Engine rotation speed (no load): 53,000 rpm
Engine rotation speed (laden): 35,000rpm
Wings flapping frequency max: 18 Hz
Wings flapping amplitude: 55 °
Alaire load: 3.42 g / dm 2
Max wing thrust: 10 g
Required Level: Beginner
Application Flying app
- Range: 100m
- Protocol: Bluetooth
- Multiplayer system with Bluetooth connection, ability for several players in one place. No limitations.
- User Interface: 2 modes easy / expert
- Expert: touch throttle and steering control. Right and left handed operation.
- Easy: touch throttle control, steering control by tilting the phone.
- Sensors used: magnetometer, accelerometer.
- Configurable sensitivity.
- Spring recall function activated or not by the throttle.
- Battery level indicator of the bird in flight, and the strength of the BT signal.
- Interactive Sound / Vibration feedback information controls.
- Immersive sound environment.
Good to know:
| The range|| Keep out of children|
| 2 modes available|| 12 minutes of charging time|
| Interactive Sound || Control it through your smartphone|
Which devices is it compatible with ?
Requires Bluetooth 4 (BLE) and its full support from the OS.
APPLE: iPhone, iPod touch, iPad
ANDROID: Android 4.3 and above. (ex: Samsung, Sony etc.)
The use with iPad as a controller is not advised because of its weight and dimensions.
Can children play with the Bionic Bird ?
Considering its construction and materials, the Bionic Bird is safe enough for the kids' use. (For example, it has no propellers or cutting parts). However, we advise you not to let your children handle your bionic bird. It is a modelism type product, which does not respect toys safety standards (for children under 10 years old). But children will really appreciate too see the bird flying!
Is there precautions to take ?
The Bionic Bird is a high-technology product, to handle with care when it is not flying. Avoid to take it by the wings or the tail, but by its foam body. When you are handling it, also avoid bumping the wings into another object. Never let it resting on its wings, under another object, or directly exposed to the sun for a long time.
Can I play with several friends simultaneously?
Yes, it is possible to play with several people simultaneously because each smartphone is synchronized with its own bird. You can also give a personalized name to each Bionic Bird, which will be saved in the smartphone. If you have multiple birds, they will be recognized instantly.
What about the warantee ?
This product is waranted against manufacturing defects under normal conditions of use (described in the manual provided), within 30 days of the date of purchase. Keep proof of purchase for any claims.
Can I use it inside and outside ?
Absolutely, the bionic bird is made to fly wherever you want, no matter the place.
IOS and Android
Bird: 17 x 33 cm egg: 57 x 45 mm
Bird: 9,2g egg: 36g
75 minutes to fly
Beginner or expert option on the app
The Bionic Bird is very simple to use ! Before the takeoff, you will have to download the Bionic Bird app (free), which is intuitive and well-designed. Once the mobile app is installed, take your drone. In order to make it fly, press slowly your smartphone with the app open. You just have to tilt down to the right and left to change the direction and control your bionic bird in the air. Your orders are directly sent to the drone via bluetooth, which offers a long distance range.
No customer reviews for the moment